Nestlé Nan Suprme H.A. Stage 2, 6 To 12 Months, Hypoallergenic Follow-Up Formula 400G
Collect 1.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Nestlé Nan Suprme H.A.
- Stage 2, 6 To 12 Months, Hypoallergenic Follow-Up Formula 400G
- Mom & Baby Care
- Baby Nutrition
- Hypoallergenic Follow-up Formula Based on Cow’s Milk for Infants at Risk of Allergy - Fortified with Iron
- Hypoallergenic follow up formula is designed for infants at risk of developing an allergy from 6 to 12 months as the liquid part of the diet during and after weaning, in addition to other foods.
- It is not to be used as a breast milk substitute during the first 6 months of life.
- If your baby already has a declared allergy to cow’s milk protein, do not use NAN® H.A.
- 2 without asking your doctor.
- The introduction of any other formula, or cow’s milk, must only be carried out under medical supervision.
- OPTI PRO H.A.: Partially hydrolyzed protein.
- DHA: Fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of the normal brain function
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for ﬁve minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
- Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
- After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
- Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place.
- Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
- ** Note: Use only enclosed scoop.
- Using more or less powder than indicated will lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
- Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- *** At this age, it is often recommended to gradually introduce cereals and progressively vegetables, fruit, meat and fish.
- Since individual needs vary, ask your healthcare professional for advice.
- Important notice: Breast milk is best for babies.
- And breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible.
- Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your doctor for advice.
- WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
- Use only under medical supervision.
- WARNING: Only prepare one bottle at a time.
- Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep unﬁnished bottle, discard the contents.
- Always hold baby while feeding.
- Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.