Nestlé Nan Supreme H.A. Stage 3, 1 To 3 Years, Hypoallergenic Growing Up Milk 400G
Collect 1.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Nestlé Nan Supreme H.A.
- Stage 3, 1 To 3 Years, Hypoallergenic Growing Up Milk 400G
- Mom & Baby Care
- Baby Nutrition
- Hypoallergenic Growing Up Milk Based on Cow’s Milk for Toddlers at Risk of Allergy - Fortified with Iron
- Hypoallergenic growing up milk is designed for toddlers at risk of allergy from 1-3 years as the liquid part of the diet.
- If your baby already has a declared allergy to cow’s milk protein, do not use NAN® H.A.
- 3 without asking your doctor.
- The introduction of any other formula or cow’s milk, must only be carried out under medical supervision.
- OPTI PRO H.A.: Partially hydrolyzed protein.
- DHA: Fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of the normal brain function.
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
- Wash all utensils well (cup & spoon).
- Boil drinking water for ﬁve minutes; allow to cool.
- Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops of powder into the cup.
- Stir well until powder is fully dissolved.
- After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
- Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place.
- Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
- To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
- ** Note: Use only the enclosed scoop.
- Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
- Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Important notice: NAN H.A.
- 3 is not a breast milk substitute but a growing-up milk specially suited to healthy young children from 1 to 3 years.
- Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible.
- WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
- Use only under medical supervision.
- WARNING: Only prepare one cup at a time.
- Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Make sure that your child consumes the milk immediately.
- Do not keep unfinished milk, discard the content.
- Leaving your child unattended may cause choking.