Nestle Nan Optipro Stage 1, From Birth To 6 Months, 800G
Collect 1.9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Nestle Nan Optipro Stage 1, From Birth To 6 Months, 800G
- Mom & Baby Care
- Baby Nutrition
- Starter Infant Formula Based on Cow’s Milk – with Iron
- NAN OPTIPRO® 1 is an infant formula for healthy infants from birth to 6 months when they are not breastfed.
- OPTIPRO®: A blended Protein that is modulated in quality and quantity.
- Bifidus BL: Naturally active probiotics.
- DHA: Fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for ﬁve minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
- Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
- After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown.
- Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place.
- Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
- Note: Use only the enclosed scoop.
- Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
- Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Important notice: Breast-milk is the best nutrition for your infant and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible.
- Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.
- WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
- Consult your doctor before using the product and to know the right way to use it.
- WARNING: Only prepare one bottle at a time.
- Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep unﬁnished bottle, discard the contents.
- Always hold baby while feeding.
- Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.