Nestle Nan Optipro Stage 3 From 1 To 3 Year, 800G
Collect 1.9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Nestle Nan Optipro Stage 3 From 1 To 3 Year, 800G
- Mom & Baby Care
- Baby Nutrition
- Growing Up Milk Based on Cow’s Milk for Toddlers – with Iron
- NAN® OPTIPRO® 3 is a growing up milk designed for toddlers from 1 to 3 years of age.
- OPTIPRO®: A blended protein that is modulated in quantity and quality.
- DHA: Fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
- Wash all utensils well (cup & spoon).
- Boil drinking water for ﬁve minutes; allow to cool.
- Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops of powder into the cup.
- Stir well until powder is fully dissolved.
- After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
- Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place.
- Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding
- the powder.
- ** Note: Use only the enclosed scoop.
- Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
- Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- ***Product should not be given to children less than one year old.
- To be given with other foods.
- Important notice: NAN 3 is not a breast milk substitute but a growing-up milk specially suited for healthy young children from 1 to 3 years.
- Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible.
- WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
- Use only under medical supervision.
- WARNING: Only prepare one cup at a time.
- Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep unﬁnished cup, discard the contents.
- Always hold baby while feeding.
- Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.