Natura Vigor Digestyl, Help In Digestion - 60 Capsules
Collect 1.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
you can buy using 153 Arbahi points
you can buy using 349 Qitaf points
Free Delivery Service 100 S.R. Onward.
- Natura Vigor Digestyl, Help In Digestion - 60 Capsules
- Digestive Herbal Capsules
Category Of Natura Vigor Digestyl Capsules
- Digestive Drugs
Mechanism Of Action Of Digestive Herbal Products
- An antiflatulent that changes surface tension of gas bubbles, allowing easier elimination of gas.
- It can also help in decreasing the upset of the stomach, bloating, and cramps.
Therapeutic Indications Of Natura Vigor Digestyl Capsules
- Used as an antiflatulent and anti-spasmodic.
- It expels gasses that cause flatulence
- It can also be used for symptomatic treatment of mild, gastro-intestinal spasms, bloating, and flatulence.
Method Of Administration Of Natura Vigor Digestyl Capsules
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Doses may change from patient to patient based on your age, your medical condition and whether or not you are taking other medicines.
- 1 capsule 2 - 3 times a day, preferably during meals or after meals or as directed by the physician or pharmacist
- Doses may be changed in special conditions so always follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions.
- If you take more than you should, talk to a doctor or go to the hospital straight away.
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it unless it is nearly time for your next dose.
- Do not take a double dose (two doses at the same time) to make up for the forgotten dose.
Undesirable Side Effects Of Natura Vigor Digestyl Capsules
- Although the following side effects are not common in everyone, some patients may complain from:
- Dry mouth
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Precautions While Taking Natura Vigor Digestyl Capsules
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Your doctor will discuss the possible risks and benefits of using this medicine during pregnancy and breast-feeding
Non-Pharmacological Treatments & Advice To Reduce Gasses
- Eat and drink slowly. Taking your time can help you swallow less air. Try to make meals on relaxed occasions; eating when you're stressed or on the run increases the air you swallow.
- Avoid carbonated drinks and beer. They release carbon dioxide gas.
- Skip the gum and hard candy. When you chew gum or suck on hard candy, you swallow more often than normal. Part of what you're swallowing is air.
- Don't smoke. When you inhale smoke, you also inhale and swallow air.
- Check your dentures. Poorly fitting dentures can cause you to swallow excess air when you eat and drink.
- Get moving. It may help to take a short walk after eating.
- Treat heartburn. For occasional, mild heartburn, over-the-counter antacids or other remedies may be helpful. GERD may require prescription-strength medication or other treatments.
Warnings & Special Precautions while Taking Natura Vigor Digestyl Capsules
- Before you use this medicine talk to your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have kidney or liver problems.
- If you have bronchitis, emphysema or asthma.
- If you are susceptible to glaucoma.
- If you have blocked arteries or veins.
- If you are being treated for a thyroid disorder
- If you have prostate problems
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken, or might take any other medications including over-the-counter non-prescription medicines, prescription medicines, herbal supplements, vitamins, and supplements.
Storage Conditions Of Natura Vigor Digestyl Capsules
- Store below 25°c
- Don’t refrigerate the container
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the box/blisters/label. The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.
For More Information About Digestive Herbal Products
- Ask your physician or pharmacist
- Visit SFDA website
|Product Function||Digestive Aid|