Nemr Royal Jelly 1000 Mg - 30 Caps
Collect 5.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Nemr Royal Jelly 1000 Mg - 30 Caps
- Nemr Royal
- Food Supplement
- NEMR Royal™ contains royal jelly which is the milky white substance secreted from hypo-pharyngeal glands in the heads of worker bees after they had been fed on nectar and pollen.
- It provides the rich nutrition for the queen bee. Similarly, it is the food msupplied to newborn bees during the first 2 to 3 days that they are born.
- Royal jelly contains most of the essential nutrients that we require, including the Vitamin B-complex, vitamins A, C, D and E, important mineral substance, amino acids, and other important nutritious content, including precursor collagen.
- Royal jelly is a nutritious food, which is gaining popularity as a dietary msupplement.
- It is used as a nutritive tonic & a source of antioxidants for autoimmune disorders like arthritis, asthma, liver problems, difficulty sleeping (insomnia), ulcers, kidney problems, bone fractures, high cholesterol (fat in the blood), male baldness, increasing sexual performance and to increase the immune system.
- Each Softgel capsule contains:
- Royal jelly …. 303 mg (min 14 mg of 10 HDA) (a 3.3 : 1 freeze dried concentrate equivalent to 1000 mg of Fresh Royaljelly)
- Other ingredients are: White Bees wax, Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerol,
- Ponceau 4 R, Iron Oxide Black, Titanium Dioxide and Purified Water.
- Take NEMR Royal™ exactly as directed in this leaflet. You should check with your pharmacist or physician if you are not sure.
- As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) to two (2) Softgel capsules daily
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Other information
- Do not take NEMR Royal™
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance
- Royal Jelly or to any of the other ingredients of NEMR Royal™
- People taking warfarin (Coumadin) should limit or avoid taking royal jelly because of the risk of hemorrhage.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Since there is no safety data available concerning its use during pregnancy and breast-feeding, pregnant and lactating women should not take royal jelly.
- Driving and using machines
- No studies on the effect on the ability to drive and use machines have been