Neo Healar, Ointment, For Hemorrhoids - 30 Gm
Collect 1.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
you can buy using 129 Arbahi points
you can buy using 294 Qitaf points
Free Delivery Service 100 S.R. Onward.
- Neo Healar, Ointment, For Hemorrhoids - 30 Gm
- Herbal Anti Haemorrhoids
Category of Neo Healar
Mechanism of action of Neo Healar
Neo healar cream can help in relief from internal and external hemorrhoids, bleeding hemorrhoids, and anal fissures.
Therapeutic Indications of Neo Healar
Relief from Hemorrhoid symptoms.
Method of Administration of Neo Healar
- Apply three times daily for three weeks.
- Doses may be changed in special conditions so always follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions.
- If you take more than you should, talk to a doctor or go to the hospital straight away.
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it unless it is nearly time for your next dose.
- Do not take a double dose (two doses at the same time) to make up for the forgotten dose.
Undesirable Side Effects of Neo Healar
- No side effects have been encountered so far while
using this product.
- If you notice any side effect, kindly inform your doctor or your pharmacist.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Precautions While Taking Neo Healar
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Your doctor will discuss the possible risks and benefits of using this medicine during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Non-Pharmacological Treatments & Advices
- Eat high-fiber foods. Eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Use topical treatments.
- Apply an over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream or suppository containing hydrocortisone, or use pads containing witch hazel or a numbing agent. ex: hemorrhoids medicines
- Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath.
- Take oral pain relievers. ex: Pain Relief
Warnings & Special Precautions while Taking Neo Healar
- Before using Neo Healar Rectal Ointment, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.).
Storage Conditions of Neo Healar
- Store below 25.
- Don’t freeze.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the box/blisters/label.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.
For More Information About Neo Healar
- Ask your physician or pharmacist
- Visit Official Website for SFDA