NEXCARE SHEER BANDAGES | 50 PCS.
Collect 1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
NEXCARE SHEER BANDAGES 50 PCS.
What is 3M Nexcare?
- It is a plaster for wounds.
- A nice antibacterial plaster on the skin.
- Soft and breathable.
- Nexcare transparent bandages for wounds.
- Made of transparent material for ease of use.
- Protect wounds from water and germs.
- For single use only.
How to use:
- Open the plaster and place it on the wound site.
- It is a rupture of the skin and is one of the most common injuries that can be exposed to people and is treated by the right first aid.
First aid to deal with wounds:
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Avoid touching wounds with fingers.
- Disposable gloves are recommended.
- The direct pressure on the wound to stop bleeding.
- Clean the wound after the bleeding has stopped.
- Examine the wound and remove any foreign object inside.
- Clean the wound and apply sterile cream to the wound.
- Cover the wound with a sterile bandage.
When to go to the doctor:
- If the wound has a foreign body, such as a piece of wood or metal.
- If the wound is due to an animal bite.
- If there is an infection with a wound such as a severe tumor and pus out of it.