Novalac Ar Baby Milk Number 1 400 Gm.
Collect 1.2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
NOVALAC AR 1 400 GM:
Novalac AR 1 is a baby milk formula suitable for feeding babies from birth to 6 months when your baby suffers from regurgitation.
- Novalac AR 1 comes in a can of 400 GM.
- Milk substitute powder to help or replace child breastfeeding from birth to 6 months in infants with regurgitation.
- Contains all vitamins and minerals necessary to your baby's health during this stage.
- It is a special formula fortified with iron and has an adapted proteins content.
- Source of proteins in Novalac AR 1 is cow’s milk.
- Contains special thickening contents that prevent regurgitation.
- Novalac AR 1 is gluten-free.
- Contain low sodium content.
How to use:
- Put 1 scoop for every 30 ML of water.
Regurgitation (reflux) in infants:
- Passage of stomach contents into the esophagus and it is called uncomplicated reflux or spitting up.
- Normal process occurs several times a day in healthy infants.
It may be converted to Gastroesophageal Reflux disease with the followings:
- Recurrent vomiting.
- Feeding refusal.
- Recurrent pneumonia.
Causes of regurgitation (reflux) in infants:
- Upper sphincter muscle that does not fully work.
- Overfeeding with too excessive quantities.
How to manage regurgitation (reflux) in infants:
- Fewer quantities of feeding and change to more frequency.
- Change the formula to thickened (AR) formula after consulting your doctor.
- Monitor your baby’s position and adjust him to not face down position during sleeping.