Novalac Genio Baby Milk Number 3 800 Gm.
Collect 1.9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
NOVALAC GENIO NUMBER 3 - 800 GM:
Novalac 1 is baby milk growing-up formula suitable for feeding babies from 1 to 3 years when breastfeeding is not applied.
Novalac Genio 3 comes in a can of 800 GM.
Milk substitute powder to help or replace child breastfeeding from 1 to 3 years.
- Contain all vitamins and minerals necessary to your baby's health in this stage.
- It’s special formula fortified with iron and has an adapted proteins content.
- Source of proteins in Novalac Genio 3 is cow’s milk.
- Novalac Genio contains an appropriate amount of 24 vitamins and minerals:
Calcium and vitamin D.
Contains essential fatty acids.
Sucrose-free and has a delicious vanilla taste.
- Novalac Genio 3 is gluten-free.
How to use:
- Put 1 scoop for every 30 ML of previously boiled water.
Infants and neonates have bigger chances to swallow air during their feeding and daily routine like when they are:
- Eating whether food source is a breast or bottle.
- Sucking a pacifier.
- Or even crying.
When this air becomes trapped in the GIT tract of your infants, they become bloating, uncomfortable, and crying.
Advice to make your baby feels better and minimize gas trapping:
- Feeding position: When your baby is on breastfeeding or bottle-feeding, try to keep his head in a higher position than his stomach so that the milk goes down in the stomach and the airs come to the top (better position is in 45 degrees).
- The traditional way “Burp your baby”: After feeding your baby try to burp him by putting him on your shoulder and gently hitting his upper back.
- Switch your feeding-bottle: In 2 cases, if a slow-flow nipple or small neck that does not cover your baby’s mouth and allows too much air entrance.
- Take (OTC) medications: There are some medications that absorb gases without any harm to your baby and can be taken under your doctor or pharmacist supervision.