Novalac Genio Plus Baby Milk Number 3 800 Gm.
Collect 1.9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
NOVALAC GENIO 3 PLUS - 800 MG:
Novolac Genio 3 Plus Milk is designed to suit your baby's nutritional needs, which are increasing at every stage of development, sugar-free with vanilla flavor. It can be used from three years onwards.
- Powdered milk 800gm
- Novolac Genio 3 Plus Milk is a formula for children from 3 years onwards.
- Contains omega-3 and omega-6 acids that promote the child's mental development and support progression.
- Novolac Genio 3 Plus Milk contains the right amount of iron to protect the child from anemia.
- Novolac Genio 3 Plus provides 72% of the baby's calcium needs.
- Novolac Genio 3 Plus Milk contains magnesium, zinc, 25 minerals, and vitamin to keep the child vital and healthy.
How to prepare Novalac Genio 3 Plus:
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed.
- Wash the feeder to get rid of the remnants of the previous feed.
- Boil the feeder and all parts for five minutes and keep it covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for five minutes and leave to cool.
- Pour water in feeder according to the quantity specified in the feeding table.
- Use only the scale available inside Maeil Supramil package and remove the excess.
- Add the amount mentioned in the feeding table.
- Shake the feeder until the melting is complete.
- Close the package tightly and keep it in a cool dry place and should be used within four weeks of opening.
Novalac Genio 3 Plus feeding schedule:
- Novolac Genio 3 Plus Milk is used for children from 3 to 6 years of age and to prepare 240 ml of milk 8 scales of Novolac Genio 3 Plus are used.
- The number of meals per day is two.
- Breast milk is the best food for infants and you should continue breastfeeding for as long as possible.
- Use only the scale inside of the package and do not change the amounts indicated in the feeding schedule until consulting with your doctor.
- Children older than six months need to take snakes in addition to milk and you have to consult your doctor before starting this to reduce the amount according to his recommendation.