Nuralac Baby Milk Number 1 - 900 Gm
Collect 2.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
NURALAC NUMBER 1 - 900 GM:
Nuralac 1 first stage is a full nutritional system that supports child growth by providing daily protein, minerals, and vitamins with a balanced and precise formula to provide optimal growth and healthy child. Can be used from one day to six months.
- Powdered milk 900 gm.
Nuralac 1 features:
- Nuralac 1 is a formula that can be used from birth to six months.
- Specially formulated with Prebiotics, DHA, ARA, and vitamins.
- Supports child growth by providing daily needs of proteins, minerals, and vitamins in a balanced and accurate formula to provide optimal growth and healthy child.
- Nuralac 1 contains all the important nutrients for growth, which makes it the most appropriate choice for the child during the first six months, which is a key factor for the development of health by providing proper nutrition and activators that will positively affect the development and determine the stage of learning and success now and in the future.
How to prepare Nuralac 1:
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed.
- Wash the baby feeder and all its parts to get rid of the residue of the previous feeding.
- Boil the drinking water for five minutes and cool.
- Add water to baby feeder according to the quantity specified in the feeding schedule.
- Use only the scale packed inside of the package and reduce the excess amount.
- Add milk according to the amounts mentioned in the feeding table.
Shake baby feeder until milk fully dissolved.
- Tightly close the package and keep it in a cool, dry place and should be used within four weeks of opening.
Nuralac 1 feeding schedule:
- For children 1 to 2 weeks of age, the infant feed is prepared using 90 ml of water and three scales of Nuralac 1 milk and the number of feeds per day is 6.
- For children 2 weeks to 4 weeks, the infant feed is prepared using 120 ml of water and four scales of Nuralac 1 milk and the number of feeds per day is 5.
- For children aged 4 weeks to 8 weeks, the infant feed is prepared using 150 ml of water and five scales of Nuralac 1 milk and the number of feeds per day is 5.
- For children 2 months to 3 months, the infant feed is prepared 180 ml of water and 6 scales of Nuralac 1 milk and the number of feeds per day is 4 to 5.
- Children 3 to 6 months of age, the infant feed is prepared using 240 ml of water and 8 scales of Nuralac 1 milk and the number of feeds per day is from 3 to 4.
- Breast milk is the best food for infants and you should continue breastfeeding for as long as possible.
- Use only the scale inside of the package and do not change the amounts indicated in the feeding schedule until consulting with your doctor.
- Children older than six months need to take snakes in addition to milk and you have to consult your doctor before starting this to reduce the amount according to his recommendation.