Nuralac Baby Milk Number 2 - 900 Gm
Collect 2.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
NURALAC NUMBER 2 - 900 GM:
Nuralac 2 the second stage is a full nutritional system that supports child growth by providing daily protein, minerals, and vitamins with a balanced and precise formula to provide optimal growth and healthy child. Can be used from six months to one year.
- Powdered milk 900 gm.
Nuralac 2 features:
- Nuralac 2 is a formula that can be used from 6 to 12 months.
- Specially formulated with Prebiotics, DHA, ARA, and vitamins.
- Supports child growth by providing daily needs of proteins, minerals, and vitamins in a balanced and accurate formula to provide optimal growth and healthy child.
How to prepare Nuralac 2:
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed.
- Wash the baby feeder and all its parts to get rid of the residue of the previous feeding.
- Boil the drinking water for five minutes and cool.
- Add water to baby feeder according to the quantity specified in the feeding schedule.
- Use only the scale packed inside of the package and reduce the excess amount.
- Add milk according to the amounts mentioned in the feeding table.
Shake baby feeder until milk fully dissolved.
- Tightly close the package and keep it in a cool, dry place and should be used within four weeks of opening.
Nuralac 2 feeding schedule:
- For children aged 6 months and up to one year of age, the feed is prepared with 180 ml of water and 6 scales of Nuralac 2 baby milk the second stage if the mother plans to feed the baby from four to five feeds per day.
- For children aged 6 months and up to one year of age the feed is prepared with 240 ml of water and 8 scales of Nuralac baby milk the second stage if the mother plans to feed the baby from three to four feeds per day.
- Breast milk is the best food for infants and you should continue breastfeeding for as long as possible.
- Use only the scale inside of the package and do not change the amounts indicated in the feeding schedule until consulting with your doctor.
- Children older than six months need to take snakes in addition to milk and you have to consult your doctor before starting this to reduce the amount according to his recommendation.