Nuralac Premature Baby Milk 400 Gm.
Collect 1.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
NURALAC PREMATURE 400 GM:
Nuralac Premature is a carefully designed nutritional system for preterm and low-weight infants after discharge from the hospital. Can be used from birth onwards.
- Powdered milk 400 gm
Nuralac Premature features:
- Nuralac Premature milk is infant preterm formula that can be used from birth onwards.
- Nuralac Premature milk is provided partially hydrolized protein, Docosahexaenoic acid, Arachidonic acid, choline, and higher levels of certain vitamins needed to stimulate growth and reaching a normal weight.
- Nuralac Preterm is fortified with iron and vitamins to meet your babies requirements.
How to prepare Nuralac Premature:
- Wash the baby feeder and all its parts to get rid of the residue of the previous feeding.
- Boil the baby feeder for five minutes and keep them covered until use.
- Boil the drinking water for five minutes and cool.
- Add water to baby feeder according to the quantity specified in the feeding schedule.
- Use only the scale packed inside of the package and reduce the excess amount.
- Add milk according to the amounts mentioned in the feeding table.
- Shake baby feeder until milk is fully dissolved.
- Tightly close the package and keep it in a cool, dry place and should be used within four weeks of opening.
- Add 1 scoop of Nuralac Premature to every 30 ml previously boiled warm water.
- Follow the feeding table mentioned on the can.
- Breast milk is the best food for infants and you should continue breastfeeding for as long as possible.
- Use only the scale inside of the package and do not change the amounts indicated in the feeding schedule until consulting with your doctor.
- Children older than six months need to take snakes in addition to milk and you have to consult your doctor before starting this to reduce the amount according to his recommendation.