Nutrimilk Premium Ar1 400 Gm
Collect 1.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Infant formula to reduce regurgitation from birth to 6 months.
Skimmed cow’s milk, lactose, vegetable oils, whey protein concentration, carob bean gum…. , minerals and vitamins.
How to prepare:
1) Wash hands thoroughly before preparing the feed.
2) Wash the feeding bottle and the tools used well then boiled for 5 minutes and put on a clean surface.
3) Boil clean drinking water for a few minutes and then let it cool down to 70 degrees Celsius.
4) Pour warm water for feeding according to the feed schedule recorded on the package.
5) Add 1 scoop of milk for every 30 ml of water.
6) close the bottle and shake well until the solubility is complete.
7) Leave the milk to cool a little and then test the temperature of the milk by placing a few drops on the wrist.
8) Feed for the child directly.
Tips for using infant formula:
Use the prepared dose within one hour only and Dispose of the remaining amount of the meal
Do not heat the bottle in the microwave. Burns may occur.
Keep in temperature not exceeding 25 C and close the package well and used in only 4 weeks of the opening.
Breastfeeding is best for children and should last as long as possible.