OHWHITE | TOOTH WHITENING FOAM | NIGHT | 100 ML.
Collect 0 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
OHWHITE | TOOTH WHITENING FOAM | NIGHT.
- Oh! white intensive whitening foam.
What is oh white intensive whitening foam?
- It is a whitening foam, which provides total hygiene and cares to soothe with hazel effect anti-plaque and anti-tartar.
- Virginiana bark.
- Piperita oil.
- Propylene glycol.
- A foam that whitens and keeps teeth white after oh white tooth whitening kit.
- Its intensive nighttime formula protects the enamel from tartar.
- Builds up and whitens teeth while sleeping.
How to use?
- Squeeze onto your toothbrush and brush your teeth for at least 2 min after meals.
- Use with oh white mouthwash for intensive whitening results.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Don’t swallow.
BENEFITS OF USING TOOTHPASTE DAILY
- Toothpaste is a necessary product that has to be used daily.
- It helps to keep your teeth clean and protect your mouth from infections and diseases.
HOW TO USE THE BRUSH AND TOOTHPASTE?
- Comfortably hold the brush.
- Start brushing the upper jaw.
- Move the brush from up to down.
- Go to brush the lower jaw moving from down to up.
- Brush the teeth from the outside and inside and then go to the cutters.
- Do not forget to brush your tongue or use a tongue cleanser.
WHAT IS TOOTH DECAY?
- It is one of the most popular problems recently.
- Teeth start to decay and filled with pores.
- This is caused by the acid produced by the natural bacteria in the mouth (this acid is normally released to help digest food residues in the mouth) but this acid erodes the enamel layer (outer layer that protects the tooth), which leads to pores in the teeth (Dental cavities).
SYMPTOMS OF TOOTH DECAY
- Intermittent or permanent pain in the teeth or gums.
- The smell of bad breath and the sensation of a non-desirable taste in the mouth.
- The sensitivity of teeth due to hot or cold drinks.
- The appearance of pores or caries in the tooth.
SOME CAUSES OF TOOTH DECAY
- Do not take care to clean the teeth periodically.
- Nature of food or drink like sugars, carbohydrates, honey, and cake.
- Fizzy and energy drinks.
- Eating just before bedtime without cleaning your teeth especially in children.
- Lack of following-up with the dentist.
HOW TO AVOID TOOTH DECAY?
- Eat healthy food (preferably with low sugar).
- Use toothpaste at least twice a day.
- It is preferable to use toothpaste after each meal.
- It is preferable to use of dental floss, which helps to remove food residue between the teeth.
- Keep using mouthwash as it helps to cleanse and disinfect the mouth and fighting harmful bacteria.
- Use a toothpaste rich in fluoride to help protect and strengthen the teeth.
- Keep following up with your dentist for protection, prevention, and advice.