Omegat Omega 3 1000 Mg - 30 Caps
Collect 7.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Omegat capsules
- 30 capsule
- Omega 3 fish oil 567mg (providing minimum 170 mg Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) & minimum 85 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).with total omega 3 fatty acid 285 mg
- Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids: They are
- necessary for human health but the body cannot make them.
- Omega-3 fatty acids can be found in ﬁsh, such as salmon, tuna, and
- halibut, other seafood including algae and krill, some plants, and nut oils.
- Also known as polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs),
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- play a crucial role in brain function, as well as normal growth and
- development and it may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation and may help lower risk of
- chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and arthritis.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are highly concentrated in the brain and appear to be
- important for cognitive (brain memory and performance) and behavioral
- Infants who do not get enough Omega-3 fatty acids from their mothers
- during pregnancy may be at risk for developing vision and nerve
- Symptoms of Omega-3 fatty acid deficiency include fatigue, poor
- memory, dry skin, heart problems, mood swings or depression, and poor circulation.
Uses and characteristics
- Help reduce the risk of heart disease
- Also to promote healthy skin.
- Used along with diet and exercise to help lower levels of certain blood fat (triglyceride)
- Help to raise levels of "good" cholesterol (HDL).
- Also, be used to help treat high blood pressure
- Also, be used to help treat rheumatoid arthritis.
- Help to treat chronic dry eye
- Help to treat chronic eczema
- The dose of omega 3
- There is no official recommended daily allowance for omega-3s. However, most health organizations agree that 250–500 mg of combined EPA and DHA is enough for adults to maintain overall health.
- The American Heart Association, among other organizations, recommends that people with coronary heart disease take 1,000 mg of combined EPA and DHA daily, while those with high triglycerides take 2,000–4,000 mg daily
- High consumption of fish and omega-3 fatty acids has been linked to a reduced risk of breast, prostate, and colon cancers
- Research shows that omega-3 fatty acids, especially DHA, are vital before, during, and after pregnancy
- Nearly all official guidelines recommend adding 200 mg of DHA during pregnancy and breastfeeding in addition to your regular dosage
- Several global and national organizations have published guidelines for infants and children, ranging from 50–100 mg per day of combined EPA and DHA
- It is important to consider how much EPA and DHA is in a supplement, not just how much fish oil it contains. This helps ensure that you're getting enough EPA and DHA.
So the recommended dose
- The daily dose of JP Omega-3 can be administered as a single four
- Capsules single dose daily or as two capsules given twice daily.
Safety and caution
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) claims that omega-3 supplements are safe as long as doses don’t exceed 3,000 mg per day.
- On the other hand, the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) notes that up to 5,000 mg per day from supplements is safe.
- These cautions are in place for several reasons. For one, omega-3s can cause blood thinning or excessive bleeding in some people who take medicine like (Plavix,clogrel,….etc)
- For this reason, many organizations encourage people who are planning surgery to stop taking omega-3 supplements a week or two beforehand.
- The second reason is due to vitamin A. This vitamin can be toxic in high amounts, and some omega-3 supplements (such as cod liver oil) are high in it.
- In patients who exhibit hypersensitivity to any component of this supplement
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Don’t freeze
- Protect from heat and moisture
- Keep out of reach and sight of children