Omron M3 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Supplied With An Easy Cuff Fits Most Adult Arm Sizes - 1 Device
Collect 20 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Title the name
- OMRON M3 BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR
Why should I use a blood pressure monitor?
- Helps to diagnose and monitor hypertension
- Can help detect your cardiovascular risk
- A more complete picture of your heart health
- The M3 delivers the accuracy and reliability that you expect from OMRON blood pressure monitors, with additional advanced features to give you confidence in the quality and consistency of the results.
- The M3 is supplied with an Easy Cuff (22-42 cm), meaning it fits most adult arm sizes right out of the box.
- This clinically validated monitor features Omron’s Intellisense technology that ensures the cuff inflates to the correct pressure to take a reading. It means it will not over inflate and avoids painful measurements. It detects irregular pulses and decides fully automatically if the measurement result is usable or whether the measurement needs to be repeated. Only accurate results are displayed
- The M3 is also designed to give you a reading that is easy to interpret. The Easy High Blood Pressure LED indicator signals if your blood pressure is higher than the normal range.
- LED cuff wrap indicator confirms that cuff is wrapped correctly on your arm: not too loose or too tight.
- When using an Omron blood pressure monitor, please ensure that the cuff size is correct. The Omron M3 comes with a standard size cuff for arm circumference 22 cm to 32 cm. An optional large cuff suitable for arm circumference 32 cm to 42 cm is available to purchase separately.
- The M3 features the blood pressure indicator level, for users who want to verify that their BP is in the recommended level of under 135/85 mmHg and also has an irregular heartbeat and body movement detection sensor. All of which ensures you of accurate readings every time.
- Omron has been one of the leading companies for healthcare products since the company was started in 1933. Since then, Omron has been involved in health product developments including launching the very first digital blood pressure monitor for home use in 1973 and introducing the first digital thermometer in 1983.
- Intellisense Technology ensures that the right inflation pressure is automatically detected
- Easy High Blood Pressure Colour Indicator
- Fully automatic clinically validated monitor offering everything required for comfortable, quick and accurate blood pressure monitoring
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Body movement Detection
- Cuff wrapping Guide
- Blood pressure level indicator
- 2 user capability
- 60 memories for each user
- Warranty 3 year
- Please read the instruction manual thoroughly before using the unit.
- For specific information about your blood pressure, CONSULT YOUR Pharmacist and doctor
- 1 x Blood pressure monitor
- 1 x Medium cuff (22-32cm)
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Storage case
- 1 x Battery set
- 1 x Guarantee card
What is normal blood pressure?
- An optimal blood pressure level is reading under 120/80 mmHg. Readings over 120/80mmHg and up to 139/89mmHg are in the normal to high range.
What is high blood pressure?
- Blood pressure over 140/90mmHg is generally considered to be high.
What causes high blood pressure?
- The exact cause of high blood pressure is often not clear. However, various lifestyle conditions and behaviors have been known to significantly contribute to high blood pressure:
- Not getting enough physical activity
- Drinking more than 2 alcoholic drinks per day
- Old age
- Family history of high blood pressure
How to control high blood pressure
- Following a healthy diet; reducing salt and fat intake and eating plenty of fruit and vegetables
- Regular physical activity
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Limiting your alcohol intake
- Stopping smoking