Omron Self Adhesive Replacement Tens Long Life Electrode Pads For Omron E1 E2 E3 E4 Device - 1 Device
Collect 9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Self Adhesive Replacement TENS Long Life Electrode Pads for Omron E1 E2 E3 E4 Device
- For massaging and multi-pain relieving
- Washable pads can be used up to 150 times
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
What is transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) therapy?
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) therapy involves the use of low-voltage electric currents to treat pain.
- Electrodes or mediums for electricity to travel to the body, placed on the body at the site of pain deliver electricity that travels through the nerve fibers.
- The electric currents block the pain receptors from being sent from the nerves to the brain.
- A patient will receive a small, battery-operated TENS machine to use at home. In most cases, a doctor, physical therapist, or acupuncturist adjusts the machine to the correct settings.
- The provider shows the patient how to use the machine before sending him or her home with the TENS device.
- TENS therapy can be used to treat both chronic (long-lasting) and acute (short-term) pain.
The most common conditions that TENS therapy is used to treat are:
- Osteoporosis-related joint, bone, or muscle problem.
- Fibromyalgia-related joint, bone, or muscle problems
- Tendinitis (muscle tissue inflammation)
- Bursitis (inflammation of the fluid-filled pads that cushion the joints)
- Pain at the neck, back, shoulder, leg and slippers/foot.
- Labor pain.