OMRON | MICROAIR POCKET | NEBULIZER.
Collect 55.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
OMRON MICROAIR POCKET NEBULIZER.
- Omron micro air pocket U22.
- Micro - air nebulizer for respiratory patients.
- Nebulizer for those who are suffering from respiratory problems.
- Main Unit.
- Main Unit Cover.
- Adult Mask.
- Children Mask.
- Mask Set.
- Oral Piece.
- Medicine Unit.
- 2 Battery.
- Storage Bag.
Characteristics and advantages of the product
- Suitable for upper and lower respiratory infections.
- The small size makes it too easy to carry and keep inside the handbag or work bag, which makes it perfect for emergencies anywhere.
- The possibility of inhalation at different angles so the device can be used during sleep, especially for children and infants.
- Very quiet during operation which makes it an ideal choice for babies and infants even while sleeping.
- It has great evaporation efficacy which reduces the treatment session time.
- Operates with AA batteries that work for 4 hours of continuous operation making it easy to use anywhere.
- Suitable for adults, children, and infants.
- Micro air technology.
- Avoid washing the main unit with water and avoid flooding it with water
- Avoid dropping the medicine on the main unit and in case of fall of the drug on it, must be wiped with a towel or tissue paper immediately.
- Guarantee 3 years repair or replacement of the same pharmacy branch of purchase.
Respiratory system infections
- The respiratory system is one of the most important organs of the body.
- A person may get sick with the disease such as:
- Upper and lower respiratory infection.
- Sensitivity such as asthma or allergic rhinitis.
Respiratory system protection
- Avoid breathing through the mouth as this leads to inhalation of unclean air and full of dust.
- Exercise regularly because of its benefit in activating the respiratory system by inhalation of a larger amount of air through the nose.
- Always walk through green and tree-rich places.
- Avoid smoking and stay away from places contaminated with dust and smoke.
- Drink plenty of fluids as it works to reduce the secretion of the lungs.
Eat foods that contain large amounts of vitamins, especially vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin E.