One Touch Diabetic Monitor Select Plus - 1 Kit
Collect 10 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- One Touch Diabetic Monitor Select Plus
- ONE TOUCH
- MEDICAL DEVICES
- SUGAR TESTS
- ColourSure™ technology instantly shows when your blood glucose numbers are within or outside the range
- The range comes pre-set on your meter, but you and your doctor can change it at any time during your diabetes treatment
- Meal tagging helps patients see how food choices affect their results
- The OneTouch Select® Plus Blood Glucose Monitoring System is intended to be used for the quantitative measurement of glucose (sugar) in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertip. The system is intended to be used by a single patient
- The OneTouch Select® Plus Blood Glucose Monitoring System is intended for self-testing outside the body by people with diabetes at home
- The meter also provides Meal Tagging to help identify Before or After Meal tests. If you turn Meal Tagging On, you will be asked to set up additional "Mealtime" low and high range limits. Your meter will use these mealtime settings to decide which Range Indicator Note (Low, In Range or High) will appear with your result.
- Insert a test strip into the test strip port with the contact bars facing you.
- Apply Blood screen appears on the display, you can apply your blood sample to the test strip.
- Puncture your finger with the new lancet.
- Then gently squeeze and/or massage your fingertip until a round drop of blood forms on your fingertip.
- Line up the test strip with the blood drop then gently touch the channel to the edge of the blood drop
- The blood drop will be drawn into the narrow channel and the result will appear in 5 seconds
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- OneTouch Select Plus® meter (batteries included)
- OneTouch® Delica® lancing device
- 10 OneTouch® Delica® sterile lancets
- Owner's Booklet
- Get Started Guide
- Carry case