Oppo 1030 M/S Knee Stabilizer - 1 Kit
Collect 8.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Title-the name of the product
- OPPO 1030 M/S knee stabilizer
- The knee joint includes the tibiofemoral, patellofemoral and superior tibiofibular joints. There are two menisci which are semilunar-shaped discs of fibrocartilage between the femoral condyles and tibial plateaus.
- Their main functions are shock absorption and stability enhancement. There are many ligaments to provide stability and prevent excessive motion.
- The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), and lateral collateral ligament (LCL) are the key ligaments for stabilization of the knee joint.
- Neoprene circle pad around the patella provides padded protection and stabilization to prevent patella displacement.
- Two medial and lateral stays provide additional support and stability for the knee.
- Two hook and loop straps ensure a comfortable fit and stabilization during activities.
- It helps relieve pain from tendonitis and arthritis.
- Retains body heat to warm knee joint and increases blood circulation. Help in Patellar subluxation/tilting
- Help in Collateral ligament injury
- Help in Crucial ligament sprain
- Help in Moderate sprain/ strain
- Use for a patient with
- Knee strain/ sprain
- Knee instability
- Patellar instability
- And for good result ask the pharmacist about the hot and cold pad, analgesic and anti-inflammatory tablets and massage cream
- And vitamins that can help like omega 3 and collagen
How to wear??
- Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into support and pull up to the knee.
- Position the opening over the kneecap.
- Secure the upper small hook and loop strap.
- Be sure the two medial and lateral stays are on each side of the knee.
- Thread through buckles and secure the upper and lower hook and loop straps to the desired compression
- Wash in cold water.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean