Oppo Arm Sling Small Model 3187
Collect 2.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
OPPO ARM SLING SIZE SMALL 3187:
It is soft orthopedic arm sling that used to stabilize and support the injured arm.
- Arm sling.
- Measure the length of forearm: (25.4 – 29.2 cm) (10 – 11.5 inch).
- Polyester: 80%.
- Nylon: 12%.
- Foam: 8%.
Instruction of use:
- Put the arm inside the sling.
- Put the strap over your shoulder and put the strap’s hook end in the buckle.
- Adjust the length of the strap to make the joint of the elbow at 90 angle.
- Put the waist tape hook end in the buckle and adjust the length of the waist tab.
- Close the hook and loop closure for more tightness.
When to use:
- Broken or sprained arm.
- Protection after an operation.
- Shoulder dislocation.
- Don't wear if heat generating ointments have been applied.
- Soft orthopedic design help to make it more comfortable.
- Extra waist strap help for more support and immobilization to the arm.
- Hand wash only (not in a washing machine).
- Can be washed with mild soap at temperature 30°C (86°F) or below.
- Keep in the air to dry away from sunlight and heat.
- Don't use iron, dry cleaning, bleaching or chemical detergents.