Oppo Wrist Splint Medium Model 1082.
Collect 3.4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
OPPO WRIST SPLINT MEDIUM SIZE MODEL 1082:
- The OPPO Wrist Splint can be used in the treatment of the wrist after trauma as well as providing support and compression for weak, overstressed or stiff wrists. It can also be used in the treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The OPPO Wrist Splint is made from breathable neoprene which helps to retain body heat and increase blood circulation. This accelerates the body’s natural healing process, relieving pain, swelling and stiffness and helping injuries to recover faster.
- Oppo Wrist Splint With Steel Stay.
- Medium = 6½″ - 7¼″ (16.5-18.4 cm)
- Beige - skin color.
- 70% neoprene.
- 15% nylon.
- 10% cotton.
Instruction of use:
- Position the contoured splint on the palm side of the hand.
- Secure each hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- The top strap goes between the thumb and forefinger and attaches at the back of the hand.
When to use:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Post-traumatic use.
- It also reduces the risk of new or recurring injuries by creating greater flexibility in muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Wash by hand only (not in the washing machine)
- It can be washed with mild soap at 30 ° C (86 ° F) or less.
- Keep in the air to dry away from sunlight and heat.
- Do not use dry cleaning, bleach or chemical detergent.
- Do not wear oppo supports if warming or heat-generating liniments or ointments have been applied.