Freestyle, Optium, Blood Glucose Strips - 50 Pcs
Collect 5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Freestyle, Optium, Blood Glucose Strips - 50 Pcs
- 50 strips
- Optium Plus Glucose Test Strips allow you to quickly and accurately check your blood glucose level.
Features & details
- No coding = one less step
- Increased accuracy with fewer errors1
- Foil-wrapped strips protect from air and moisture
- Small blood sample required – 0.6 µl
- 5 second test time
- 5-second blood sample reapplication time
- Top or end fill with visual confirmation
- Fill trigger ensures test starts only when sufficient blood sample has been applied
How to use
- Use only with FreeStyle Lite Blood Glucose test strips.
- Wash hands with soap and water and dry thoroughly.
- Insert test strip into the meter.
- A flashing test strip and flashing drop of blood will appear on the screen.
- Lance your finger and apply a small drop of blood to the left or right side of your test strip.
- The meter will beep once when enough blood has been applied and a countdown will begin.
- The meter will beep twice and a result will appear with the time and date on the bottom of the screen.
Normal blood sugar levels for the majority of healthy individuals
- Random: blow 200 mg/dl
- fasting: less than 100 mg/dL after not eating for at least eight hours.
- 2 hour post-prandial: less than 140 mg/dL.
- Normal blood sugar levels for diabetic individuals
- Random: 200 mg/dl or more
- Fasting: 126 mg/dl or more
- 2 hour post-prandial: 200 mg/dl or more
- Normal blood sugar levels for Prediabetic individuals
- Fasting: from 100 to 125 mg/dl
- 2 hour post-prandial: from 140 to 199 mg/dl
|Product Function||Glucose Measuring|
|Product Form||Test Strip|