ORAL B | TOOTHBRUSH | ADVANTAGE SENSITIVE MANUAL | SOFT | 1+1.
Collect 1.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
ORAL B TOOTHBRUSH ADVANTAGE SENSITIVE MANUAL SOFT 1+1.
- ORAL B ADVANTAGE SENSITIVE MANUAL TOOTHBRUSH SOFT 1+1
- A sensitive extra soft toothbrush
Advantages & benefits
- Manual adult toothbrush
- Extra soft bristles for sensitive clean
- Enhance deep cleaning power
- Extra soft Criss Cross bristles are angled at 16 degrees to sweep away plaque from the perfect angle
- Has ISO 20126
- PBT ( polybutylene terephthalate ) + PA ( polyamide )
- Brush Handle material
- PP ( polypropylene ) + TPE ( Thermo Plastic Elastomer )
- Dentists recommend that toothbrushes are changed every 3 months
- ORAL B the toothbrush brand more dentists use themselves worldwide
- Not intended for children 6 years
- Brush your teeth after every meal
- Best before 10 years after the date of production printed on the pack
- Brand: ORAL B
- Type: Toothbrush
- Age group: Adult
- Bristle: medium
- Count: 2 in 1
HOW TO USE THE BRUSH AND TOOTHPASTE?
- Comfortably hold the brush.
- Start brushing the upper jaw.
- Move the brush from up to down.
- Go to brush the lower jaw moving from down to up.
- Brush the teeth from the outside and inside and then go to the cutters.
- Do not forget to brush your tongue or use a tongue cleaner.
HOW TO AVOID TOOTH DECAY?
- Eat healthy food (preferably with low sugar).
- Use toothpaste at least twice a day.
- It is preferable to use toothpaste after each meal.
- It is preferable to use of dental floss, which helps to remove food residue between the teeth.
- Keep using mouthwash as it helps to cleanse and disinfect the mouth and fighting harmful bacteria.
- Use a toothpaste rich in fluoride to help protect and strengthen the teeth.
- Keep following up with your dentist for protection, prevention, and advice.