Oral B Toothbrush Kids Stages 2
Collect 0.7 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- ORAL B TOOTHBRUSH KIDS STAGES 2
- Oral B pro expert extra soft toothbrush for kids (2 – 4 years)
Benefits & Advantages
- Manual kids toothbrush
- Helps protect tender gums
- Fits children’s small mouths
- Promotes healthy gums
- Helps clean hard to reach back teeth
- Helps children learn to brush as suits their special needs because of their mouth is small and their hands unsteady
- Blue indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your child’s brush
- Extra Soft, end-rounded bristles are gentle on your child teeth and gums
- For toothbrushing only
- Don’t chew or bite on brush
- Don’t use a toy or without adult supervision
- Dentists recommend that toothbrushes are changed every 3 months
- ORAL B the toothbrush brand more dentists use themselves worldwide
- Brush your teeth after every meal
- Best before 9 years after the date of production printed on the pack
- Brand: ORAL B
- Type: Toothbrush
- Age group: kids (2 – 4 years )
- Bristle: Extra soft
HOW TO USE THE BRUSH AND TOOTHPASTE?
- Comfortably hold the brush.
- Start brushing the upper jaw.
- Move the brush from up to down.
- Go to brush the lower jaw moving from down to up.
- Brush the teeth from the outside and inside and then go to the cutters.
- Do not forget to brush your tongue or use a tongue cleaner.
HOW TO AVOID TOOTH DECAY?
- Eat healthy food (preferably with low sugar).
- Use toothpaste at least twice a day.
- It is preferable to use toothpaste after each meal.
- It is preferable to use of dental floss, which helps to remove food residue between the teeth.
- Keep using mouthwash as it helps to cleanse and disinfect the mouth and fighting harmful bacteria.
- Use a toothpaste rich in fluoride to help protect and strengthen the teeth.
- Keep following up with your dentist for protection, prevention, and advice.