Oral B Toothbrush Orthodontic
Collect 0.7 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- ORAL B ORTHODONTIC TOOTHBRUSH
- Oral B ortho toothbrush
Benefits & Advantages
- Manual adult toothbrush
- Product Features special V-trimmed bristles to maneuver around braces and wires
- Long, narrow neck helps you reach back teeth & for easy access to difficult to reach areas
- The brush features V-shaped bristles to remove plaque around wires, braces, and teeth
- Promotes healthy gums
- Thumb grip gives you greater comfort and control
- Bristle material from PA ( polyamide)
- Brush handle material from PP ( poly propylene ) + TPE ( Thermo Plastic Elastomer)
- Not intended for children 6 years and under
- Dentists recommend that toothbrushes are changed every 3 months
- Brush your teeth after every meal
- ORAL B the toothbrush brand more dentists use themselves worldwide
- Best before 10 years after the date of production printed on the pack
- Brand: ORAL B
- Type: Toothbrush ( ortho brush)
- Age group: Adult
- Bristle: soft
HOW TO USE THE BRUSH AND TOOTHPASTE?
- Comfortably hold the brush.
- Start brushing the upper jaw.
- Move the brush from up to down.
- Go to brush the lower jaw moving from down to up.
- Brush the teeth from the outside and inside and then go to the cutters.
- Do not forget to brush your tongue or use a tongue cleaner.
HOW TO AVOID TOOTH DECAY?
- Eat healthy food (preferably with low sugar).
- Use toothpaste at least twice a day.
- It is preferable to use toothpaste after each meal.
- It is preferable to use of dental floss, which helps to remove food residue between the teeth.
- Keep using mouthwash as it helps to cleanse and disinfect the mouth and fighting harmful bacteria.
- Use a toothpaste rich in fluoride to help protect and strengthen the teeth.
- Keep following up with your dentist for protection, prevention, and advice.