Oral-B, Toothbrush, Ultra-Thin, Soft For Sensitive Gum, Black - 1 Pc
Collect 1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- ORAL B TOOTHBRUSH ULTRA40XS BLACK XS
- Oral B extra soft toothbrush ( up to 20X thinner bristle tips for gentle cleaning )
Advantages & benefits
- Manual adult toothbrush
- Brush with ultrathin bristles < 0.01 mm that designed for deep clean
- Cup-shaped bristles precisely cover each tooth and clean deep
- Promotes healthy gums
- Tongue clean
- Bristle material from PBT ( polybutylene terephthalate )
- Brush handle material from PP ( polypropylene )
- Not intended for children 3 years and under
- Dentists recommend that toothbrushes are changed every 3 months
- Brush your teeth after every meal
- ORAL B the toothbrush brand more dentists use themselves worldwide
- Best before 9 years after the date of production printed on the pack
- Brand: ORAL B
- Type: Toothbrush ( Ultra-thin sensitive bristles )
- Age group: Adult
- Color: Black
- Bristle: Extra soft
HOW TO USE THE BRUSH AND TOOTHPASTE?
- Comfortably hold the brush.
- Start brushing the upper jaw.
- Move the brush from up to down.
- Go to brush the lower jaw moving from down to up.
- Brush the teeth from the outside and inside and then go to the cutters.
- Do not forget to brush your tongue or use a tongue cleaner.
HOW TO AVOID TOOTH DECAY?
- Eat healthy food (preferably with low sugar).
- Use toothpaste at least twice a day.
- It is preferable to use toothpaste after each meal.
- It is preferable to use of dental floss, which helps to remove food residue between the teeth.
- Keep using mouthwash as it helps to cleanse and disinfect the mouth and fighting harmful bacteria.
- Use a toothpaste rich in fluoride to help protect and strengthen the teeth.
- Keep following up with your dentist for protection, prevention, and advice.