Otrivin Nasal Drops 0.05% For Children For Cold Symptoms 10 Ml
Collect 0.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- OTRIVIN NASAL DROPS FOR CHILDREN – 10 ML
- Nasal Drops
- 10 ml
- For the relief of nasal congestion and blocked nose
- For relief from chronic rhinitis, inflammation of the mucous membranes and sinuses
- To help remove the secretions attached to the sinuses
- May be used as an adjunct in the treatment of otitis media
- Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.05 %
How to use
- 1 or 2 drops each nostril 3 times a day
- Should not be used for infants under 1-year-old
- Children from 1 to 2 years must be used under the supervision of a doctor
- Should not be used for more than one week, As prolonged use may damage the nasal mucous membranes.
What are the common cold and the flu?
- Is one of the most infectious diseases spread around the world because there are more than 200 types of viruses that may cause the disease and due to this large number of viruses, the human body can not form a strong immunity against them, leading to the occurrence of infection more than once throughout the year
Prevention of common cold and flu
- follow a healthy system life as it is advisable to get enough sleep hours
- Eating healthy food and exercise which helps to strength the immune system and reduce the incidence of infection
- Avoid direct contact with infected people
- Keep washing your hands using soap and water and use hand sanitizers when needed
- Sterilize surfaces, especially bathroom surfaces, kitchen and children's games continuously
- Drink sufficient amounts of water and fluids to avoid dryness
- Stay away from places with low humidity and also places with smoke and dust.