Pampers M6 6+ Giant Pack - 40 Pcs
Collect 2.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Pampers 6+ baby diapers suitable for children weighing more than 14 kg :
The Pampers Diapers, especially the Plus Group, are distinguished by high absorbance in additional to many other features including:
- Air channels: Allow air to breathe to your child's skin and stay dry.
- Skin Cream.
- Top dry layer.
- Absorption granules micro pearls.
- Leakage barriers.
How to use Pampers 6+:
- Clean your hands well.
- Place the nappy on the table or the place designed for this process.
- Put the baby in the middle of the nappy.
- Close the flexible adhesive tape from both sides evenly.
Five tips from Pampers to avoid leaks and diaper blasts:
1. Avoid the leaking of nappies by choosing the appropriate size of the nappy, which is determined by weight to determine the proper size range for your child. Because of the differences in babies' shapes, you may notice overlapping in size. No worries if your baby is out of range, but the diaper size is appropriate.
2 - Make sure that the nappy is under the child's navel.
3 - Move your finger around the nappy folds to make sure that the ends of the diaper are not inserted into the inside and therefore causing leakage.
4. close the adhesive tape evenly, as Pampers diapers contain a flexible strap that fits your baby's movement and shape.
5. Diaper blisters occur due to improper diaper wearing, which may occur due to the excessive movement of the child during the process of changing diapers, being in a hurry or using a nappy size that is not suitable for your baby's weight or size.
|Diaper Size||Size 6+|
|Diaper Weight||14+ Kg|