PAMPERS NEW BORN | SIZE 1 | 2-5 KG
Collect 2.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery on orders over 50 SAR
PAMPERS NO.1 FOR NEW BORN BABIES
Pampers 1 newborn baby diapers suitable for children weighing 2-5 kg :
The Pampers Diapers are distinguished by high absorbance in additional to many other features including:
- Skin Cream.
- Allow air to breathe to your child's skin and stay dry.
- Top dry layer.
- wetness indicator.
- soft like cotton.
How to use Pampers 1?
- Clean your hands well.
- Place the nappy on the table or the place designed for this process.
- Put the baby in the middle of the nappy.
- Close the flexible adhesive tape from both sides evenly.
Five tips from Pampers to avoid leaks and diaper blasts:
1. Avoid the leaking of nappies by choosing the appropriate size of the nappy, which is determined by weight to determine the proper size range for your child. Because of the differences in babies' shapes, you may notice overlapping in size. No worries if your baby is out of range, but the diaper size is appropriate.
2 - Make sure that the nappy is under the child's navel.
3 - Move your finger around the nappy folds to make sure that the ends of the diaper are not inserted into the inside and therefore causing leakage.
4. close the adhesive tape evenly, as Pampers diapers contain a flexible strap that fits your baby's movement and shape.
5. Diaper blisters occur due to improper diaper wearing, which may occur due to the excessive movement of the child during the process of changing diapers, being in a hurry or using a nappy size that is not suitable for your baby's weight or size.