Pella Aquax Plus Foam Moisturizing Foam For Dry Skin Provides Softness For Rough Skin - 75 Ml
Collect 6.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Pella Aquax Plus Foam:
It is a moisturizing foam for dry skin from Pella provides softness for rough skin.
- Spray 75 ML.
- Relieving symptoms associated with eczema and very dry sensitive skin.
- Contains Urea 10% used for moisturizing and softening dry, rough, and cracked skin.
- Locks moisture into the skin, leaving it soft.
- Foam formula provides easy application, rapid absorption, and non-greasy texture.
How to use Pella Aquax Plus Foam:
- Applied after cleansing the skin with a suitable cleanser.
- Applied twice daily.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.
- Inherited persons with a family history of eczema, allergy, hay fever, or asthma.
- Moisturizing: Twice daily moisturizing with special creams, ointments, and lotions lock moisture into your skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid allergens: Try to avoid triggers that worsen symptoms including soaps, detergents, dust, pollen grains, and sweat.
- Shorten your bath time: take short baths from 10 to 15 minutes maximum and use warm but not hot water.
- Use gentle soaps: Antibacterial soaps can remove natural oils and lead to dryness.
- Use soft towels: After taking bath use soft and gentle towels and apply moisturizers while the skin still damp.