Pella Aquax Repellent Cream
Collect 3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Pella Aquax Repellent Cream:
It is an effective cream that protects you and your family from insects and keeps you free from insect stings.
- Tube 75 GM.
- Protects from insect bites.
- Suitable for adults, children, and babies.
- Contains unique active ingredient IR3535® that is both safe and effective in insect repellent.
- Wide range efficacy against insects.
- Moisturizes skin and does not cause dryness.
- Non-greasy ultra-absorbable formula.
How to use Pella Aquax Repellent Cream:
- Apply Aquax Repellent Cream on clean and dry skin.
- Applied on face and body as needed.
- It is a condition in which your skin becomes red, itchy, irritated, and flaky in exposure to certain irritants or conditions.
- You can minimize some causes of skin sensitivity but it can’t be completely cured.
- Sensitive skin can affect men as much as women.
Causes of sensitive skin:
- Exposure to sun rays UVA and UVB can cause skin irritation and worsen the sensitive skin.
- Cold weather and frequent temperature change.
- Hot water.
- Stress and lack of sleep.
- Chlorine in swimming pools.
How do you know that you have sensitive skin?
- Recurrent feel of tightness or uncomfortable.
- If your skin turns red after a hot shower.
- Flushes easily after a spicy meal.
- Irritation and redness on contact with irritants.
- If your skin is sensitive to touch and forms sores.
- Your skin is oily in summer.
Tips to prevent sensitive skin worse:
- Avoid scratching itchy areas and clean your hands continuously.
- Use skin care products that are matching sensitive skin.
- Avoid hot showers for long times.
- Avoid skin dryness and use suitable moisturizer regularly.
How to manage sensitive skin?
- Use a specific gentle cleanser as soap-free cleansers.
- Use deep moisturizers suitable for sensitive skin twice daily.
- Use sunscreen to avoid irritation due to sun exposure.