PELLA AQUAX |WHITENING | MELASMA CREAM.
Collect 12.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
Pella Aquax Melasma cream:
A new whitening cream from Pella that combats hyperpigmentation and brown spot while moisturizing your skin.
- Tube 50 GM.
- Treatment of skin hyperpigmentation.
- Brown spots.
- Contains unique complex β-white that inhibits melanocytes action and melanin production.
- Treatment of Melasma during and after pregnancy due to hormonal changes.
- Does not cause skin dryness.
- Non-greasy ultra-absorbable formula.
- High safety can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
How to use Pella Aquax Melasma Cream:
- Applied on face and neck after cleansing using a suitable cleanser.
- Apply Aquax Melasma Cream Twice daily, in the morning and in the evening.
- A condition in which your skin produces excess melanin, a pigment that makes spots or patches of skin appears darker than surrounding skin.
- Some types of hyperpigmentation like Melasma and dark spots occur more likely in sun-exposed areas including the face and arms.
- Other types result from skin injuries like acne, burns, and lupus. This is called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Sun exposure: Leads to excess melanin production and dark spots or patches formation.
- Skin Inflammation: Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation as after burns and acne.
- Melasma: Dark patches developed during pregnancy as a result of hormonal changes.
- Sunscreens: The use of suitable sunscreens will protect the skin from UV rays that lead to hyperpigmentation.
- Avoid sun exposure: Avoiding excess sun exposure especially during peak hours 10 AM TO 2 PM.
- Topical: Natural-based medicated cosmetics, hydroquinone, vitamin C, and Azelaic acid.
- Dermatological procedures: Laser, Chemical peel, and microdermabrasion. They are very effective in the treatment of hyperpigmentation but they are expensive and can cause irritation or burning to the skin that leads to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.