Pen Needles 32G - 0.23Mmx6Mm - 100 Pcs
Collect 3.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Pen needles 32g (0.23mm) x6 1x100
- Diabetic pen needles
- Droplet pen needles
- Droplet pen needles are intended to be used with a pen injector device for the subcutaneous injection of insulin. Used by people with diabetes who often require multiple daily insulin injections. Premium needle quality ensures a comfortable insulin injection. The unique lubrication method is to ensure gentle penetration and minimize pain perception. Just change the pen needle after each injection.
- As simple as walking. Just change the pen needle after each injection.
- Easy adjustable. Compatible with most of the available pen injectors.
- HTL-STREFA pen needles fit all major brands.
- Easy to train. Easy to educate everyone at every age.
- Special needle lubrication makes insulin injection smooth.
- Needle penetration into the skin is soft and gentle.
- Smart thread design to prevent insulin leakage.
- Fast and accurate insulin delivery to meet treatment requirements.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Remove the seal from the pen needle.
- Push the pen needle straight on the pen and twist until it is tight and remove the protective cap.
- After using the pen needle, push the pen needle into the cap and dispose of in a safe way
- Droplet pen needles have been tested in conformance with ISO 11608-2.
- Droplet pen needles are compatible with the most pen injector devices available on the market.
Size/ Pack content
- 100 PCS