Philips Comp Nebulizer For The Treatment Of Respiratory Infections In Children The Seal - 1 Device
Collect 24.8 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Philips comp nebulizer the seal
- Air compressor nebulizer for respiratory infections is intended for children
- medical device
- Nebulizer for the treatment of respiratory infections in children
- Compressor - Children mask - Air tube - Mouthpiece - Storage bag
Characteristics and advantages of the product:
- Suitable for treatment of upper and lower respiratory infections in children
- Works with air compressor technology
- Comes in shapes and drawings attractive to children, making the time of the treatment session comfortable for children
- Have a quiet voice so that the child does not feel disturbed during the treatment session
- Guarantee 3 years repair or replacement of the same pharmacy branch of purchase.
Respiratory system infections:
- The respiratory system is one of the most important organs of the body.
- A person may get sick with the disease such as:-
- 2 - bronchitis
- Upper and lower respiratory infection
- Sensitivity such as asthma or allergic rhinitis
Respiratory system protection: -
- Avoid breathing through the mouth as this leads to inhalation of unclean air and full of dust.
- Exercise regularly because of its benefit in activating the respiratory system by inhalation of larger amount of air through the nose
- Always walk through green and tree-rich places
- Avoid smoking and stay away from places contaminated with dust and smoke
- Drink plenty of fluids as it works to reduce the secretion of the lungs
- Eat foods that contain large amounts of vitamins, especially vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin E.