Philips, Bre255/00 Epilator Opti Light, For Legs & Sensitive Area, With 3 Accessories - 1 Device
Collect 7.1 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Philips, Epilator Opti Light, For legs & Sensitive Area Bre255/00 - 1 Device
- BEAUTY CARE
- BEAUTY MACHINES
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Before you epilate:
- Epilate the night: Evenings are the best time for an epilation. You're more relaxed, and any minor bumps will be gone by the morning.
- Exfoliation: Take a warm shower, relax, and exfoliate your skin to avoid those dreaded in-grown hairs.
- When you epilate:
- Stay cool and calm.
- Epilate while in the shower or bath. Water minimizes the pain by releasing the body's natural pain killers – endorphins.
- Hold at a 90-degree angle to your legs. You can also pull your skin tightly with your other hand, so it's easy for the device to glide over.
- Move slowly as going too fast risks breaking the hairs.
- Run the epilator in an upward motion against the direction that the hairs are growing.
- Make sure your skin is completely dry. If wet, apply a little shower gel.
- After epilating:
- Moisturise after epilating not before. Apply nourishing body lotion for the best, skin-smoothing results.