Pigeon Glass Nursing Bottle 240 Ml K8 .
Collect 1.9 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
PIGEON GLASS NURSING BOTTLE 240 ML K8:
High quality science based feeding bottles with the innovative peristaltic PLUS™ nipples that mimic the natural feeding.
- 240 ML glass bottle.
Pigeon Nursing Bottle feature features:
- Made of high-quality BPA free borosilicate glass and hygienic silicone rubber (Nipple).
- The high-quality glass renders clarity to the bottle making it easy for mothers to clean.
- The shape enables a good grip for both mothers and babies and is easy to handle.
- The shape fits perfectly with your baby's tongue, allowing smooth tongue movement while minimizing air intake.
- The ultrasoft silicone rubber with double thickness ensures ideal softness and elasticity so the baby can latch on easily and comfortably.
Air Ventilation System(AVS™):
- A unique system deployed in all pigeon nipples.
- helps to adjust air pressure in the bottle.
- Maintains the milk flow during feeding.
- Minimizes air passage that causes gases and colic.
What is BPA?
- Bisphenol A is a chemical compound that has been used in certain plastic and resins.
- Bisphenol A is mostly found in Polycarbonate plastics that are used to store food and beverages.
- Also, it is found in Epoxy resins used that are used as coats for bottles and containers of food and beverages.
The danger of BPA:
- BPA can penetrate food or beverage causing many health hazards.
- It affects the brain and prostate gland of fetus, infant, and children.
- Food and drug administration does not stop its researches and reviews of Bisphenol-A.
How to protect your baby from BPA?
- Use BPA-Free products: Using BPA-free plastic products protects your baby from their bad effects.
- Take care of high temperature: The National Institute of Health recommends not to use microwave and dishwasher for plastic containers as it may break down and BPA comes in contact with food and beverages.
- Use Alternatives: Replace plastic containers with glass, stainless steel, and porcelain.