Prenan From Birth Onwards Infant Formula For Low Birth Weight And Prematurity - 400 Gm
Collect 1.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- Nestlé PreNAN From birth onwards Infant Formula Based on Cow’s Milk for the Dietary Management of Low Birth Weight and Prematurity - with Iron 400g
- Baby Care
- Baby Feeding
- Infant Formula Based on Cow’s Milk for the Dietary Management of Low Birth Weight and Prematurity - with Iron
- Contra-indications: PreNAN is not suitable for use in infants with diagnosed cow’s milk protein allergy, lactose intolerance, galactosemia/glucose-galactose malabsorption. Not for parenteral use.
Instructions for use/ How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby's formula.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
- Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
- After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
- Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
- Warning: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
- Consult your doctor before using the product and to know the right way to use it. Warning: Only prepare one bottle at a time.
- Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep the unfinished bottle, discard the contents.
- Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
- As soon as baby is old enough, replace bottle by a feeding cup. Important Notice: Breast milk is best for babies. And breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.