Primalac, Baby Milk, Ar1, Special Formula For Regurgitation From 0-6 Months - 400 Gm
Collect 1.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
PRIMALAC PREMIUM AR1 - 400 GM:
PRIMALAC AR1 is an infant milk formula suitable for feeding infants from birth to 6 months when your child suffers from regurgitation.
- Primalac AR1 comes in a can of 400 gm.
- Milk substitute powder to help or replace child breastfeeding from birth to 6 months in infants with regurgitation.
- Primalac premium milk AR1 used for babies from birth to 6 months.
- Specially formulated with prebiotics, DHA, ARA, and vitamins.
- Supports child growth by providing daily needs of proteins, minerals, and vitamins in a balanced and accurate formula to provide optimal growth and healthy child.
- Contains antioxidants that improve the overall health and nucleotides important to raise the efficiency of the immune system and make the child always in good health.
How to use:
Put 1 scoop for every 30 ML of water.
Regurgitation (reflux) in infants:
- Passage of stomach contents into the esophagus and it is called uncomplicated reflux or spitting up.
- Normal process occurs several times a day in healthy infants.
It may be converted to Gastroesophageal Reflux disease with the followings:
- Recurrent vomiting.
- Feeding refusal.
- Recurrent pneumonia.
Causes of regurgitation (reflux) in infants:
- Upper sphincter muscle that does not fully work.
- Overfeeding with too excessive quantities.
How to manage regurgitation (reflux) in infants:
- Fewer quantities of feeding and change to more frequency.
- Change the formula to thickened (AR) formula after consulting your doctor.
- Monitor your baby’s position and adjust him to not face down position during sleeping.