Primalac Ha Baby Milk Number 1 400 Gm.
Collect 1.6 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
PRIMALAC PREMIUM AH1 - 400 GM:
Primalac Premium HA1 is an infant milk formula suitable for feeding infants from birth to 6 months for babies at high risk of developing cow's milk allergy.
- Primalac AH1 comes in a can of 400 gm.
- Milk substitute powder to help or replace child breastfeeding from birth to 6 months in infants at high risk of developing cow's milk allergy.
- Primalac premium milk AH1 used for babies from birth to 6 months who are at high risk of developing cow's milk allergy.
- Specially formulated with prebiotics, DHA, ARA, and vitamins.
- Supports child growth by providing daily needs of proteins, minerals, and vitamins in a balanced and accurate formula to provide optimal growth and healthy child.
- Contains antioxidants that improve the overall health and nucleotides important to raise the efficiency of the immune system and make the child always in good health.
- Partially hydrolyzes whey protein to prevent allergy.
How to use:
Put 1 scoop for every 30 ML of water.
Infants and neonates have bigger chances to swallow air during their feeding and daily routine like when they are:
- Eating whether food source is a breast or bottle.
- Sucking a pacifier.
- Or even crying.
When this air becomes trapped in the GIT tract of your infants, they become bloating, uncomfortable, and crying.
Advice to make your baby feels better and minimize gas trapping:
- Feeding position: When your baby is on breastfeeding or bottle-feeding, try to keep his head in a higher position than his stomach so that the milk goes down in the stomach and the airs come to the top (better position is in 45 degrees).
- The traditional way “Burp your baby”: After feeding your baby try to burp him by putting him on your shoulder and gently hitting his upper back.
- Switch your feeding-bottle: In 2 cases, if a slow-flow nipple or small neck that does not cover your baby’s mouth and allows too much air entrance.
- Take (OTC) medications: There are some medications that absorb gases without any harm to your baby and can be taken under your doctor or pharmacist supervision.