Primalac Lf Baby Milk 400 Gm.
Collect 1.5 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
PRIMALAC LACTOSE FREE LF - 400 GM:
Primalac Premium LF is lactose-free milk formula suitable for babies from birth to 12 months who have diarrhea from lactose intolerance.
- Primalac LF comes in a can of 400 gm.
- Lactose intolerance diarrhea.
- Primalac premium milk LF used for babies from birth to 12 months who have lactose intolerance.
- Specially formulated with prebiotics, DHA, ARA, and vitamins.
- Supports child growth by providing daily needs of proteins, minerals, and vitamins in a balanced and accurate formula to provide optimal growth and healthy child.
- Contains antioxidants that improve the overall health and nucleotides important to raise the efficiency of the immune system and make the child always in good health.
- Lactose-free formula.
How to use:
Put 1 scoop for every 30 ML of water.
Diarrhea in newborns and infants:
- A change in your baby’s normal stool consistency and frequency.
- Newborns may have frequent stools, sometimes after each feeding.
- More frequent may be more than one stool per feeding or change in consistency like watery stool.
Causes of diarrhea in newborns and infants:
- Change in your baby’s diet or in the mother’s diet if breastfeeding.
- If the baby is on an antibiotic as well as the mother.
- Bacterial or parasitic infections.
- Dry mouth.
- Dry skin.
- Lethargy, less active than usual.
- Sunken eyes.
Your baby may get diaper rash as a diarrhea rash and to protect him:
- Change your baby’s diaper frequently.
- Use protective creams.
- Clean your baby’s diaper area with water and avoid wet wipes.
Useful tips and food to be used during diarrhea:
- Banana – crackers – cereals.
- Consider change formula if your baby is on feeding bottle.
- Use an oral rehydration solution to prevent dehydration as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.