Qv Bar 100 Gm
Collect 2 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
QV cleaning bar 100 g.
A soap-free bar that cleans the skin efficiently without causing skin dryness or skin irritation after cleaning and maintains skin smoothness and freshness.
Cleansing Bar 100 g.
- Foam derivatives of coconut
- citric acid
- Clean face and dry body.
- Dry and sensitive skincare.
- Clean the skin infected with eczema.
- Care of the body and body in Hajj and Umrah.
- Cleaning of rough areas in the body and knees and others.
- Skincare scaly and very drought.
- Care for infants with dandruff.
- It looks like soap and touches it like soap, but it is not soapy, it's a soap-free bar.
- Foam bar depends on the foam and strength clean on the derivatives of coconut oil nourishing the skin, which depends on cleaning the skin without being stripped of natural oils, which gain flexibility and softness.
- Rich in glycerin, Vaseline and moisturizing substances for the skin.
- Balanced acid and free of perfumes, lanolin, and skin irritants, making it suitable for sensitive skin and can be used to care for children, infants and the elderly.
- It can be used to take care of the body while performing Hajj and Umrah
Instructions for use:
Rub gently on wet skin, rinse thoroughly with water and dry the skin carefully.
Skin dryness :
Dry skin is not a serious disease in itself but can be turned into more advanced cases such as eczema
Some symptoms of dry skin:
- Special skin tightening after bathing or swimming
- roughness, skin flaking, redness, superficial and deep cracks
Causes of dry skin:
Skin dries up in winter, where temperature and humidity are lower.
- Hot water: Bathing in hot water as well as frequent swimming cause dry skin
- Soap with harsh chemicals: Designed specifically to get rid of the oily layer on the skin leading to dry skin
- Some cases of the disease: patients with eczema and psoriasis.
Prevention of dry skin:
Moisturizing: Good moisturizers prevent moisture loss and keep it inside the skin
- Stop using harmful poisons: Use cleaning creams and bath fluids containing moisturizers
- Use medical gloves: Use medical gloves when handling detergents and water in your household.