Rectacure Cream 5.2 % 30 Gm
Collect 0.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
you can buy using 33 Arbahi points
you can buy using 75 Qitaf points
Free Delivery Service 100 S.R. Onward.
- Rectacure Cream For Hemorrhoids Symptoms - 30 Gm
- Tribenoside + Lidocaine
Category of Rectacure Cream
Mechanism of action of Rectacure Cream
Tribenoside: Reduces the of permeability of the blood veseels.
Lidocaine: is local anesthetic relieves pain itching.
Therapeutic Indications of Rectacure Cream
Relief from Hemorrhoid symptoms.
Method of Administration of Rectacure Cream
- Apply the cream 2 times a day, morning and evening, until the acute symptoms subside.
- Doses may be changed in special conditions so always follow your doctor's or pharmacist's instructions.
- If you take more than you should, talk to a doctor or go to the hospital straight away.
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it unless it is nearly time for your next dose.
- Do not take a double dose (two doses at the same time) to make up for the forgotten dose.
Undesirable Side Effects of Rectacure Cream
- Although the following side effects are not common in everyone, some patients may complain from:
- Temporary redness, Stinging, Swelling, Shallow breathing & Slow/irregular heartbeat.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Precautions While Taking Rectacure Cream
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- Your doctor will discuss the possible risks and benefits of using this medicine during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Non-Pharmacological Treatments & Advices
- Eat high-fiber foods. Eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Use topical treatments.
- Apply an over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream or suppository containing hydrocortisone, or use pads containing witch hazel or a numbing agent. ex: hemorrhoids medicines
- Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath.
- Take oral pain relievers. ex: Pain Relief
Warnings & Special Precautions while Taking Rectacure Cream
- It should be used with caution in patients with severel liver function disorders.
- There is no clinical experience available with regard to use in children.
- Avoid any contact with the eyes and do not swallow the preparation.
Storage Conditions of Rectacure Cream
- Store below 25.
- Don’t freeze.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the box/blisters/label.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.
For More Information About Rectacure Cream