Repaiona Gel Topical Management Of Inflammation Trauma And Superficial Veins Insufficiency Cases -50 Gm
Collect 2.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
REPAIONA GEL 50 GM:
- Repaiona is a powerful topical anti-edema and anti-inflammatory gel.
- Thanks to its contents, Repaiona offers extra mile in topical management of inflammation, trauma, and superficial veins insufficiency cases.
- 50 gm.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract 6%.
- Salix Alba (willow bark) bark extract 3%.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract 0.8%.
- Solidago viguarea (Goldenrod) Herb extract 4%.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis leaf oil 3%.
Use of Repaiona gel:
- Superficial veins insufficiency cases.
- Pain associated with edema and inflammation.
Efficacy of Repaiona gel:
Efficacy comes from the contents.
- Horse chestnut seed extract: Aescin has anti-inflammatory and anti-edema actions.
- Willow Park: Salicin is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Gingko Biloba: Anti-inflammatory and increases blood flow.
- Goldenrod: Reduces pain and swelling.
- Rosemary: Anti-inflammatory.
How to use Repaiona gel:
- Apply Repaiona gel 3-4 times a day.
- Apply onto the affected area with a gentle massage.