Ronagrow Baby Milk Number 3 1700 Gm.
Collect 4 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
RONAGROW NUMBER 3 - 1700 GM:
Ronagrow is a growing-up infant milk formula suitable for feeding infants from 1 to 3 years.
- Ronagrow 3 comes in a can of 1700 gm.
Milk substitute powder to help or replace child breastfeeding from 1 to 3 years.
- Growing-up formula with extra nutrients for babies from 1 to 3 years.
- Fortified with iron in addition to other minerals and vitamins.
- Source of proteins in RONAGROW 3 is cow’s milk.
- Includes immune boosters to support the immunity system.
- Contains vitamin D3 and omega 3.
How to use Ronagrow:
Put 1 scoop for every 30 ML of water.
Diarrhea in newborns and infants:
- A change in your baby’s normal stool consistency and frequency.
- Newborns may have frequent stools, sometimes after each feeding.
- More frequent may be more than one stool per feeding or change in consistency like watery stool.
Causes of newborns and infants Diarrhea:
- Change in your baby’s diet or in the mother’s diet if breastfeeding.
- If the baby is on an antibiotic as well as the mother.
- Bacterial or parasitic infections.
- Dry mouth.
- Dry skin.
- Lethargy, less active than usual.
- Sunken eyes.
Your baby may get diaper rash as a diarrhea rash and to protect him:
- Change your baby’s diaper frequently.
- Use protective creams.
- Clean your baby’s diaper area with water and avoid wet wipes.
Useful tips and food to be used during diarrhea:
- Banana – crackers – cereals.
- Consider change formula if your baby is on feeding bottle.
- Use an oral rehydration solution to prevent dehydration as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.