Ronalac, Baby Milk, Ac, Special Formula For Constipation From 0-12 Months - 400 Gm
Collect 1.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
RONALAC AC 400 GM:
RONALAC AC is an anti-constipation milk formula suitable for babies from birth to 12 months who suffer from constipation.
- Ronalac AC comes in a can of 400 gm.
- Special milk formula for babies who suffer from constipation from birth to 12 months.
- Contains β-palmitate that prevents the formulation of hard stools.
- Prebiotics that improves the stool consistency.
- Source of proteins in Ronalac AC is cow’s milk.
- Fortified with minerals and vitamins necessary for your baby in this stage.
How to prepare Ronalac AC:
- Put 1 scoop for every 30 ML of previously boiled water.
Constipation in newborns and infants:
- Constipation in babies is a rare but serious condition that must be managed.
Symptoms of constipation in newborns and infants:
- If your baby has a hard stool.
- It doesn’t poop for 5 days or more.
- Difficult pass that makes your baby uncomfortable or crying.
Tips for managing your baby’s constipation:
- If he is on a feeding bottle, try to change the formula after contacting your doctor.
- If he is on solid food offer him a small amount of water or juice.
- Give your baby prune or peas which contain more fibers more than any other fruits or vegetables.
- Use whole-wheat or multigrain cereals as they contain more fibers more than rice cereals.
- If these changes are not effective you may use Glycerin suppositories after your doctor advice. However, Glycerin suppositories only used as needed.