Ronalac, Ar, Baby Milk, Special Formula For Regurgitation From 0-12 Months - 400 Gm
Collect 1.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
RONALAC AR 400 GM:
RONALAC AC is a special milk formula helps to manage regurgitation for babies from birth onwards who suffer from regurgitation.
- Ronalac AR comes in a can of 400 gm.
- Special milk formula for babies who suffer from regurgitation from birth onwards.
- Ronalac AR has viscosity only increased inside your baby's stomach not outside.
- Ronalac AR doesn't interfere with with minerals and vitamins absorption.
- Source of proteins in Ronalac AC is cow’s milk.
- Fortified with minerals and vitamins necessary for your baby in this stage.
How to prepare Ronalac AR:
- Put 1 scoop for every 30 ML of previously boiled water.
Regurgitation (reflux) in infants:
- Passage of stomach contents into the esophagus and it is called uncomplicated reflux or spitting up.
- Normal process occurs several times a day in healthy infants.
It may be converted to Gastroesophageal Reflux disease with the followings:
- Recurrent vomiting.
- Feeding refusal.
- Recurrent pneumonia.
Causes of regurgitation (reflux) in infants:
- Upper sphincter muscle that does not fully work.
- Overfeeding with too excessive quantities.
How to manage regurgitation (reflux) in infants:
- Fewer quantities of feeding and change to more frequency.
- Change the formula to thickened (AR) formula after consulting your doctor.
- Monitor your baby’s position and adjust him to not face down position during sleeping.