Ronalac Lf, Baby Milk, With Special Formula For Lactose Intolerance, For 0-12 Months - 400 Gm
Collect 1.3 Loyalty Points with this purchase
Free Delivery Service 50 S.R. Onward.
- RONALAC LF 400 GM
- PREBIOTICS AND B- PALMITATE
What is lactose intolerance?
- It is a digestive disorder caused by the inability to digest lactose, the main carbohydrate in dairy products and milk
- It can cause various symptoms including bloating, diarrhea and abdominal cramps
- People with lactose intolerance don’t make enough of the lactase enzyme, which is needed to digest lactose
- SPECIALIZED INFANT POWDER MILK
- FROM BIRTH ONWARD FOR INFANT SUFFERING FROM CONSTIPATION, DIARRHEA, LACTOSE INTOLERANCE
- CONTAINS A UNIQUE MIXTURE OF NUTRIENTS THAT RESULT IN SOFTER STOOLS
- FORTIFIED WITH PREBIOTICS AND RESTRUCTURED B-PALMITATE TO IMPROVE STOOL CONSISTENCY
- 400 gm
- Breast milk is the best food for infants and you should continue breastfeeding for as long as possible.
- Use only the scale inside of the package and do not change the amounts indicated in the feeding schedule until consulting with your doctor.
- Children older than six months need to take snakes in addition to milk and you have to consult your doctor before starting this to reduce the amount according to his recommendation.